The Broadcast Indie Summit offers a unique opportunity to engage with the UK independent production sector. In 2016 over 40 industry experts shared insights into development, pitching, management and investment to over 150 delegates from the indie production community. Delegates included experienced producers, broadcasters, freelancers and brand new production companies. Broadcast also revealed the results of the annual Broadcast Indie Survey, and discussed what the findings mean for the sector. Sponsorship of the Indie Summit is the perfect way to showcase your products and services to a targeted audience, meet industry experts and influencers, and interact with new companies and start-ups. Packages available include headline sponsor, hospitality and supporter options.
- Extensive coverage in Broadcast Indie Summit marketing campaign, before and after the event, in print and online.
- Exposure on Broadcast social media platforms including a combined audience of over 30,000 on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Branding on signage, programme and digital assets at the event.
- Engage with an interactive audience via an exclusive event app only available to attendees.
- Network in person with over 150 experienced professionals from the UK independent production sector.
- Opportunity to hear over 30 thought leaders and experts from the worlds of production, business and investment.
- Show your commitment to a vibrant and creative sector.